The best gift for your Loved one is here!
Get her this beautiful Necklace and melt her heart
Give your loved one a reminder of your love with this Infinity Love Knot | Say I love you in 100 Languages Necklace
A BEAUTIFUL WAY TO SAY ‘I LOVE YOU’
This necklace uses nano-micro engraving technology to engrave ‘I Love You’ in 100 different languages in its pendant’s love stone.
This meaningful necklace is sure to be treasured forever by your wonderful Wife, Girlfriend, Mother, Sister, Friend or Yourself.
How to Discover the Secret Love Message That Lies Within
Method 1: Displaying the Words Through Your Phone Camera:
1. Launch the Camera App On Your Phone
2. Place the 100 Languages Love Pendant’s Flat Side in Front of the Phone’s Camera Lenses
3. Adjust and Rotate Slightly to Get the Best Viewing Angle
Method 2: Displaying the Words Against a Wall:
1. Go to a dark area with little to no light
2. Launch the Flashlight App On Your Phone
3. Shine the Light Against the Flat Backside of the Pendant
4. Hold the Pendant Steady, then Ever So Slightly Adjust and Rotate to Get the Best Viewing Angle
❤ A Sentimental Piece
As infinite and beautiful as love itself, our necklace is a striking interpretation of the classic love knots popular in cultures around the world. It makes an elegant way to celebrate any forever relationship
Traditionally, these necklaces are meant to represent everlasting love. The pattern of these necklaces has no discernible beginning or end point.
Therefore, the necklace is appropriate for friends, daughters, mothers, and lovers. Basically, they are the perfect gift for any woman in your life that you love.
- NOT sold in stores!
- Chain: 16 inches + 2 inches extension.
- Pendant Height: 0.7 inch, Width: 0.7 inch.
- Environmentally friendly material silver / rose gold, Lead-Free & Nickel-Free
- Features "I Love You" in 100 Languages engraved through nano micro carving
- Fast FREE shipping!
Shipped From USA USPS First Class (3-5 business days)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection